Tuttlingen and surroundings
Between Black Forest and Lake Constance at 645 m
for tourists as well as for business
Tuttlingen - a touristic insider tipp
is located at an altitude of 645 m surrounded by picturesque forests and mountains right between the regions of the Black Forest and Lake Constance and offers a cornucopia of tourist attractions:
- a medieval castle ruin on the Honberg
- a town museum "im Fruchtkasten"
- a town's galery
- a town hall which offers a broad array of programs
- Thermal springs and adventure pool, a large open air swimming pool, and various sports grounds close to the banks of the river Danube.
We also recommend our guests:
- try the idyllic trails for hiking and cycling within the amazin panorama of the local landscape (Hegau, Heuberg and "die Baar"; the romantic Danube valley, Sigmaringen and monastery in Beuron). Upon request we are happy to provide you with information and tips.
Business Location Tuttlingen
A healthy mixture of larger, medium and smaller companies gives the economy in the district its profile. It is not without reason that the industrialized district of Tuttlingen has the largest industrial estate in Baden-Württemberg after the Stuttgart region.
In particular, the over 200 companies with high export quotas ensure a pulsating economy.
Nowadays the city of Tuttlingen is self-confident,
aware of the importance of its operations in the field of medical technology; and rightly so, the "World Center of Medical Technology". Companies such as Aesculap or Karl Storz, Chiron, Berchtold, Hettich, Türk & Hillinger or Rieker are known all over the world today.